Welcome to Pre Preschool:
Our first introductory program at Rochelle’s. We believe that this will be a great transition to starting at preschool full time. It is an integrated learning approach that will allow children from the age of two to two and a half to spend two or three days a week 9.00am to 12.00noon in the safe, nurturing and enriching environment of Rochelle’s.
Transition to preschool from home should be a seamless process. The experience is designed to take into consideration the child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical well being
- It helps parents and children connect to child care centres.
- Sets the foundation/groundwork for later intellectual strides.
- It prepares parents and children for change.
- Allows children to spend time with peers.
- Allows children to interact with other adults
- It introduces “structured academic life” to the parents and children gradually. Sample of the schedule
Circle time – story time, learning nursery rhymes, introducing academic concepts
Please see below the two options available depending on the amount of days per week you would like your child to attend:
Three day program: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9.00am-12.00noon $2,500.00
Two day program: Tuesday & Thursday 9.00am-12.00noon $2,000.00